Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelLuxury hotel with full-service spa and restaurant
Popular property highlights
Situated on a lake, this luxury hotel is 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from Genval Lake and within 6 mi (10 km) of Royal Waterloo Golf Club and Bawette Golf. Wellington Museum and Lion's Mound are also within 9 mi (15 km).
Along with a full-service spa, this hotel has a restaurant and an indoor pool. Free WiFi in public areas and free train station pick-up are also provided. Additionally, a health club, a bar/lounge, and a coffee shop/café are onsite.
All 122 rooms offer free WiFi, minibars, and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Guests will also find room service, free bottled water, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Martin's Château du Lac
In addition to a full-service spa, Martin's Château du Lac features outdoor tennis courts and an indoor pool. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 5-star property offers access to a business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 10760 square feet (1000 square meters) include conference space. This luxury hotel also offers a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms 23
- Coffee shop or café
- Free WiFi
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Steam room
- Health club
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 1000
- Spa services on site
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 10760
- Free train station pickup
- Outdoor tennis courts - 2
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 122
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Tennis on site
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Free bottled water
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Flat-panel TV
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Genval les Bains - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Reservations are required.
Late night fare is available from room service (during limited hours).
Nearby Things to Do
Outdoor tennis courts and a health club are featured at the hotel. An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, MartinSpa Bodywhealth. Services include massages, facials, body scrubs, and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including Ayurvedic and hydrotherapy. The spa is equipped with a spa tub.
Children under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
- Spa tub in spa
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 40 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 30 per pet, per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.61 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 26 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 75 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Self parking fee: EUR 0 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 30 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 40 per night
- Facilities fee: EUR 30 per person, per stay and includes use of:
- Chateau Du Lac
- Chateau Du Lac Hotel
- Chateau Du Lac Hotel Rixensart
- Chateau Du Lac Rixensart
- Chateau Lac Hotel Rixensart
- Chateau Lac Hotel
- Chateau Lac Rixensart
- Chateau Lac
- Martin's Château Lac Hotel Rixensart
- Martin's Château Lac Hotel
- Martin's Château Lac Rixensart
- Martin's Château Lac
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.