Find Hotels in Walloon Lake, MI
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Oct 14, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 3, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 24, 2020
Visiting Walloon Lake
Visitors can enjoy all that Walloon Lake has to offer including the restaurants and shopping. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals.
- There are 283 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Pellston, MI (PLN-Pellston Regional), 22 mi (35.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Walloon Lake
Places to visit in the larger region include Mackinaw Trail Winery, Wildwood Rush, and Avalanche Bay Indoor Waterpark. Additionally, you'll find Boyne Mountain and Crooked Tree Golf Club in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Walloon Lake, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 143 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- AmericInn by Wyndham Petoskey is 0.2 mi (0.4 km) from central Walloon Lake. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Petoskey can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and central location.
- Odawa Hotel is located 7.5 mi (12.1 km) from the heart of Walloon Lake. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Petoskey can enjoy access to a casino and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its proximity to shopping and clean, comfortable rooms.
- @ Michigan Inn & Lodge is 6.3 mi (10.2 km) from the center of Walloon Lake. This 2-star hotel in Petoskey features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its proximity to shopping and clean rooms.
Dressing for Walloon Lake
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 43°F and the nighttime average to be 12°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 74°F during the day and 27°F at night
- July through September averages 75°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 62°F during the day and 17°F at night
- Walloon Lake gets about 31.97 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 74°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 14°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Walloon Lake?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Walloon Lake, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Walloon Lake?
What are some hotels with pools in Walloon Lake?
Recent reviews of Walloon Lake hotels
More trip options
- Walloon Lake Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Walloon Lake Airports
- Hotels near Popular Walloon Lake Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Walloon Lake
- More Hotel Options in Walloon Lake
- More Popular Hotels in Petoskey
- Other Hotels near Walloon Lake, Petoskey
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends