Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel with restaurant and bar/lounge
Located in the heart of Walsall, this hotel is within 6 mi (10 km) of Walsall Arboretum, Walsall Leather Museum, and New Art Gallery Walsall. Bescot Stadium and Aston Wood Golf Club are also within 6 mi (10 km).
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and 24-hour room service. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include conference rooms, a 24-hour front desk, and a computer station.
All 94 rooms offer free WiFi, 24-hour room service, and LCD TVs. Guests will also find coffee makers, hair dryers, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Best Western Birmingham Walsall Barons Court Hotel
Popular property highlights
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 170 square feet (16 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, 24-hour room service, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Best Western Birmingham Walsall Barons Court Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 94
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Meeting rooms 4
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 16
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Conference space size (feet) - 170
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free WiFi
- Room service (24 hours)
- LCD TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 9:30 AM.
Brasserie - This restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 4 AM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 5 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 10 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 10.00 per pet, per night
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 7.50 and GBP 9.95 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 10.00 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: GBP 10.00
- Late check-out fee: GBP £10.00
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 10 per night
- Barons Court Best Western
- Barons Court Hotel
- Best Western Barons
- Best Western Barons Court
- Best Western Barons Court Hotel
- Best Western Barons Court Hotel Walsall
- Best Western Barons Court Walsall
- Best Western Barons Hotel
- Best Western Court Hotel
- Hotel Barons Court
- BEST WESTERN Barons Court Hotel Walsall, West Midlands
- Menzies Baron`s Court Hotel Walsall
- Best Western Birmingham Barons Court Hotel
- Best Western Birmingham Walsall Barons Court
- Best Western Birmingham Barons Court
We should mention
Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).