Visiting Wang Nam Khiao
Visitors can enjoy all that Wang Nam Khiao has to offer including its wineries. In Wang Nam Khiao, there are 23 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Wang Nam Khiao
Favorite places to visit in the city include Village Farm and Winery, Wat Bu Pai, and Wat Khao Phaeng Ma. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Suchada Garden and Flora Park.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 23 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Wang Nam Khiao. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Village Farm & Winery is 4.3 mi (7 km) from the city's heart. This 3-star hotel in Wang Nam Khiao features a winery, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Ban Suan Nern Tawan is located 2.3 mi (3.6 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Wang Nam Khiao can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with free WiFi.
- Sunsmile's House is located within 2.4 mi (3.9 km) of the city center. This 3-star vacation home in Wang Nam Khiao features free WiFi, free parking, and a terrace.
A popular place to see in the surrounding area is Nam Phut Natural Spring, located 29.9 mi (48.1 km) from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Wang Nam Khiao
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 98°F and the nighttime average to be 64°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 98°F during the day and 76°F at night
- July through September averages 93°F during the day and 74°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 88°F during the day and 62°F at night
- About 45.47 inches of rain falls on Wang Nam Khiao each year
- Hottest months are usually April and March with an average temperature of 97°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 65°F