When you imagine an unfamiliar place, you might picture yourself ambling through the avenues, staring up at the monuments or the marvellous world all around you. Still, Wangfujing Street is one thing you have been especially anticipating. Now is the moment to tick it off your must-do list.
Find Your Wangfujing Street Accommodation
Hotels near Wangfujing Street
Wangfujing Street is a place you are sure to remember a long time after your trip ends.
Beijing, the incredible city where it is placed, is the national capital city.
There are 43 hotels that are within 0.6 miles of Wangfujing Street. The Hilton Beijing Wangfujing, Legendale Hotel Beijing and The Peninsula Beijing are a few of the popular ones.
You'll appreciate the convenience of having a generous selection of budget-friendly hotels close by. The Grand Hyatt Beijing (0.8 miles away) and the Imperial Mansion, Beijing Marriott Executive Apartments (0.8 miles away) are popular options to remember.
You should make your stay that little bit more special by choosing one of the nearby upmarket accommodations. Two options that lead the way in elegance and design are the Beijing Duge Courtyard Boutique Hotel and the Beijing Hotel, which are located 1 mile and 0.8 miles away, respectively.
Before heading to Wangfujing Street, stop for a quick treat at COSTA新东安店. This conveniently-close rest stop is a wonderful spot to delight your tastebuds. For a heartier meal, 故宫博物院餐饮服务部 is a local dining spot that tourists often go to. Want to finish the night with a stiff drink? You won't need to venture too far to stumble upon International Art World Crown Holiday Hotel Datang Bar.
Of course, there are a few other things going on in proximity to Wangfujing Street:
- A peaceful oasis inside and well-recognized from the outside, St. Joseph's Cathedral is not just a house of prayer, but a premier tourist attraction too.
- Head to Dong Hua Men Night Market and get a feel for the people and culture of the area.
- Devote a day to art and culture at National Art Museum of China, a popular art museum here.
- Enjoy a break from the more exhausting aspects of your itinerary with a relaxing stroll through Jingshan Park.
- Take part in a guided tour of Forbidden City and discover this palace's fascinating history.
Expedia's rooms in Dongcheng - Wangfujing furnish everything you need, so you can be certain to get selections near Wangfujing Street that you'll enjoy. It's time to start researching lots of people pop in to really get away from everyday life. Need help making a decision? All the information and advice you could ever want we have right here. When reservation time is here, rest assured: new admirers of all types would recommend their Dongcheng - Wangfujing hotel to their friends or family members.
- You're in a good place if you want rooms that are relaxing in addition to orderly and fresh.
- Rooms in Dongcheng - Wangfujing accommodation will always be fresh, clean, and waiting to welcome you.
- As you might anticipate near such a lovely landmark, the concierge service at hotels close to Wangfujing Street is wonderful.
With our extensive directory of hotels near Wangfujing Street, you can stay right in the region.
Interesting Dongcheng - Wangfujing
When you've realized Wangfujing Street, you'll still have more to see and do in Dongcheng - Wangfujing.
- Be educated about Dongcheng - Wangfujing's life story, then enjoy a night of fun to top off the exploration right.
- Prepare to discover Dongcheng - Wangfujing also knows a thing or two about custom care after some time spent on its abundant adventures.
- Go over all the tours near Dongcheng - Wangfujing and really see everything the town has to offer.
Prepare to wave goodbye to the landmarks you're used to and greet some new landscapes. Planning a getaway to Dongcheng - Wangfujing is unquestionably the best plan you've ever come up with, particularly when you have phenomenal deals on accommodation near Wangfujing Street from Expedia. Book today!