See yourself rambling through the boulevards of your future day off, looking up at the lovely scenery or the monuments wherever you look. However, there is one thing you're especially anticipating: Warrnambool Beach. For as long as you can remember, it has been on your to-do list, and now is the time to mark it finished.
Warrnambool Beach Accommodation
Hotels near Warrnambool Beach
Adventures can be found in in many different packages. You'll have plenty of memories after a visit to Warrnambool Beach.
While you may not recognize Warrnambool, the destination it resides in, you will probably be familiar with the state capital, Melbourne, 140 miles away.
With 34 hotels within a radius of 2 miles around Warrnambool Beach, you're sure to find the perfect place for you. A few are the Gallery Apartments, the Quest Warrnambool and the Lady Bay Resort, just 1 mile, 0.5 miles and 0.6 miles away, respectively.
Save your precious dollars and stay at your choice of the several budget hotels situated in the area. The Quality Suites Deep Blue, 0.6 miles away, or the Best Western Tudor Motor Inn, at a distance of 0.8 miles, are likely to tick all your boxes.
If you're keen to splurge on something more extravagant, you have many upmarket hotel options to choose from. A local favorite is the Comfort Inn Warrnambool International, a walk of just 0.8 miles away. There is also the Best Western Olde Maritime. You'll easily find this spot just 0.3 miles away.
If you roam around the streets near Warrnambool Beach, you will soon find yourself at Figsellers Cafe. Go for a coffee break, munch on some sweet treats and appreciate the sights and sounds. Later on in the evening, get a table at one of the local dining spots. Try some of the local flavors and give your body the hearty meal it deserves at Simon's Waterfront. And finally, make your way to Seanchai Irish Pub. Have a drink and chat with the locals.
After checking out Warrnambool Beach, you may like to venture further. The surrounding area has a lot more things to offer:
- Kids itching for some playtime? They'll be able to swing, climb and mess about to their heart's desire at Lake Pertobe Adventure Playground.
- Pick up some brochures at Warrnambool Visitor Information Centre to ensure you've got the right information to fully enjoy your stay in the region.
- Tour the historic village, Flagstaff Hill Maritime Village, and see streets and buildings known by people of times gone by.
- To appreciate the local art and culture, head on over to Warrnambool Art Gallery.
- If you would like to get your bearings, be sure to make the trip to Logan's Beach Whale-Watching Platform. Not only will you be privy to sweeping vistas, it's also an ideal place to take some photos.
It's just 0.7 miles to get from Warrnambool Beach to the closest train station, Warrnambool Railway Station.
Our roster of Warrnambool hotels furnishes everything you require, so you are certain to find sites near Warrnambool Beach that you'll enjoy. It's time to get going: Warrnambool experienced quite a few newcomers in the last twelve months. Once it's time to make your reservation, you'll rest assured: all types of guests approved of their Warrnambool hotel. You're a few clicks away from all the secret tips you're searching for.
- "Orderly, neat, and waiting to show you in" is the goal for Warrnambool hotels.
- You'll find it here if you want room contentment as well as tidiness.
- Fitting for such a magnificent landmark, the staff at hotels close to Warrnambool Beach provide grand service.
It's understandable why Warrnambool holidays got more visitors in 2016 than the year prior to that. With our vast selection of hotels near Warrnambool Beach, you can stay right in the area.
Warrnambool Fascinating Facts and Figures
There are still even more things to see and do in Warrnambool when you've checked Warrnambool Beach off your timetable.
- Warrnambool hasn't been too prevalent in the tourism books, but is now starting to become established.
- Find a cute gallery to search for gifts and appreciate a delectable meal of its regional ingredients.
- Warrnambool also is on the ball when it comes to rolling out the red carpet after some time spent on its a full plate of adventures.
Planning a visit to Warrnambool is always a good strategy, especially when you have phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Warrnambool Beach from Expedia. Pack your stuff, wave goodbye to the same old scenes and meet more than a few new selfies!