Get an overview of this hotelLuxury hotel with pool, on Warsaw's Royal Route
A short walk to Old Town
Located a block from Piłsudski Square, Warsaw's largest, Hotel Bristol, A Luxury Collection Hotel has been welcoming guests for over 100 years. A great base for exploring the city's historical areas, the hotel is only 10 minutes on foot from the Old Town, and 2 minutes from the Presidential Palace.
4 restaurants and bars
Dining options include Marconi for Italian and Polish cuisine, and Café Bristol, a Viennese-style coffeehouse. Come evening, guests can sip wines at Bristol Wine Bar, or sample cocktails in the Art Nouveau splendor of Column Bar. When it's time to relax, there's a heated indoor pool and sauna.
Stylish designer decor
Guestrooms are the work of acclaimed London interior designer Anita Rosato, and feature soothing, subtle colors and Art Deco touches. There's WiFi, satellite TV, and MP3 docking stations in all rooms, and guests enjoy views of the Royal Route, nearby parkland, or the hotel courtyard.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Hotel Bristol, A Luxury Collection Hotel, WarsawKrakowskie Przedmiescie 42-44 Warsaw Masovia 00-325
In addition to an indoor pool, Hotel Bristol, A Luxury Collection Hotel provides a health club, a sauna, and a steam room. The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site.
Event facilities measure 8504 square feet (790 square meters). This Art Deco hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Computer station
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 8504
- Conference space size (meters) - 790
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Health club
- Indoor pool
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 9
- Multilingual staff
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 6
- Number of restaurants - 1
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Steam room
- Total number of rooms - 206
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wedding services
- Year Built 1901
Family Friendly Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Indoor pool
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( PLN45.00 per night ), Wired internet access ( PLN45.00 per night )
Parking (limited spaces)
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub only
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free bottled water
- Free newspaper
- Free toiletries
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe
- Individually decorated
- iPod docking station
- Iron/ironing board
- LCD TV
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Room service (24 hours)
- Separate sitting area
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Marconi - Onsite restaurant.
Cafe Bristol - Onsite café.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is Noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for PLN 270.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of PLN 162,00 per pet, per night
- Dogs and cats only
- Up to 18 kg
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Deposit: PLN 200 per night
- Resort fee
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: PLN 45.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): PLN 45.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: PLN 162,00 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: PLN 76.00 per hour
- Rollaway bed fee: PLN 270.00 per night
- Bristol Luxury Collection
- Bristol Luxury Collection Warsaw
- Hotel Bristol
- Hotel Bristol Luxury Collection Hotel
- Hotel Bristol Luxury Collection Hotel Warsaw
- Le Meridien Bristol, Warsaw Hotel Warsaw
- Le Meridien Warsaw
- Warsaw Le Meridien
- Hotel Bristol A Luxury Collection Hotel
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
15% Discount on Food Purchases
Book a stay in any room or rate category and receive 15% off food purchases made at the Marconi Restaurant (excludes breakfast, brunch, and drinks).
Valid anytime, subject to availability. Details available at check-in. Discount is not valid for minibar purchases. Discount is deducted from guest's account at check-out. Offer does not include taxes or gratuities. No refunds for any unused portion of offer. Offer is not valid with groups/conventions and may not be combined with other promotional offers. Other restrictions may apply.