Get an overview of this hotelLuxury hotel with pool, on Warsaw's Royal Route
A short walk to Old Town
Located a block from Piłsudski Square, Warsaw's largest, Hotel Bristol, A Luxury Collection Hotel has been welcoming guests for over 100 years. A great base for exploring the city's historical areas, the hotel is only 10 minutes on foot from the Old Town, and 2 minutes from the Presidential Palace.
4 restaurants and bars
Dining options include Marconi for Italian and Polish cuisine, and Café Bristol, a Viennese-style coffeehouse. Come evening, guests can sip wines at Bristol Wine Bar, or sample cocktails in the Art Nouveau splendor of Column Bar. When it's time to relax, there's a heated indoor pool and sauna.
Stylish designer decor
Guestrooms are the work of acclaimed London interior designer Anita Rosato, and feature soothing, subtle colors and Art Deco touches. There's WiFi, satellite TV, and MP3 docking stations in all rooms, and guests enjoy views of the Royal Route, nearby parkland, or the hotel courtyard.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Bristol, A Luxury Collection Hotel, WarsawKrakowskie Przedmiescie 42-44 Warsaw Masovia 00-325
In addition to an indoor pool, Hotel Bristol, A Luxury Collection Hotel provides a health club, a sauna, and a steam room. The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site.
Event facilities measure 8504 square feet (790 square meters). This Art Deco hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services. WiFi is free in the hotel's common areas.
- Year Built 1901
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Indoor pool
- Steam room
- Coffee shop or café
- Multilingual staff
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 6
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Concierge services
- Express check-in
- Fitness facilities
- Computer station
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Airport transportation
- Tours/ticket assistance
- 24-hour front desk
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 206
- Meeting rooms 9
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Number of restaurants - 1
- Conference space size (feet) - 8504
- Conference space size (meters) - 790
Family Friendly Amenities
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( PLN 45.00 per night ), Wired internet access ( PLN 45.00 per night )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking (limited spaces)
- Pay movies
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub only
- In-room safe
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Free bottled water
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- In-room massage available
- Free newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Individually decorated
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Marconi - Onsite restaurant.
Cafe Bristol - Onsite café.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for PLN 270.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of PLN 162,00 per pet, per night
- Dogs and cats only
- Up to 18 kg
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Deposit: PLN 200 per night
- Resort fee
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: PLN 45.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): PLN 45.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: PLN 162,00 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: PLN 76.00 per hour
- Rollaway bed fee: PLN 270.00 per night
- Bristol Luxury Collection
- Bristol Luxury Collection Warsaw
- Hotel Bristol
- Hotel Bristol Luxury Collection Hotel
- Hotel Bristol Luxury Collection Hotel Warsaw
- Le Meridien Bristol, Warsaw Hotel Warsaw
- Le Meridien Warsaw
- Warsaw Le Meridien
- Hotel Bristol A Luxury Collection Hotel
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
15% Discount on Food Purchases
Book a stay in any room or rate category and receive 15% off food purchases made at the Marconi Restaurant (excludes breakfast, brunch, and drinks).
Valid anytime, subject to availability. Details available at check-in. Discount is not valid for minibar purchases. Discount is deducted from guest's account at check-out. Offer does not include taxes or gratuities. No refunds for any unused portion of offer. Offer is not valid with groups/conventions and may not be combined with other promotional offers. Other restrictions may apply.