This hostel is situated in the entertainment district.
A 24-hour front desk and free WiFi in public areas are available at this hostel.
All 22 rooms provide free WiFi, refrigerators, and coffee makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
- Year Built 1954
- Total number of rooms - 22
- Number of floors - 1
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free WiFi
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Shared bathroom
- Shower only
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Free WiFi
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Shared/communal kitchen
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
No pets or service animals allowed
Guestrooms do not have bed linens or towels. Guests can rent these items for a fee from the front desk or bring their own.
- Towels/sheets: PLN 10 per person, per stay
- Fee for buffet breakfast: PLN 10 per person (approximately)
- WDJ Hostel
- WDJ Hostel Warsaw
- WDJ Warsaw
We should mention
No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.