Find Hotels in Warwick Parish
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Dec 16, 2019
Reviewed on Dec 17, 2019
Reviewed on Mar 9, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 19, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 26, 2019
Reviewed on Dec 21, 2019
Reviewed on Jan 24, 2020
Reviewed on Mar 21, 2020
Visitors to Warwick are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its golf courses. Top sights around the area include Horseshoe Bay and Gibb's Hill Lighthouse.
- There are 12 hotels and other accommodations in Warwick
- The closest major airport is in St. George's (BDA-L.F. Wade Intl.), 8.8 mi (14.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Warwick
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Warwick Pond, Darrell Island, and Astwood Cove. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Belmont Hills Golf Club and Warwick Long Bay.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Warwick. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Sunscape Bermuda is located in the heart of Warwick. This 2.5-star bed & breakfast in Warwick features free WiFi. Our customers like its beach locale and comfortable rooms.
- Greensleaves Guest House is located in central Warwick. Located in Warwick, this 2.5-star guesthouse features WiFi, cable TV, and a refrigerator. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and pool.
- Ocean Winds Bed and Breakfast is located within 0.5 mi (0.8 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star bed & breakfast in Warwick can enjoy access to free parking and concierge services, along with a private balcony.
Top places to see outside the city include Horseshoe Bay, located 1.5 mi (2.3 km) from the city center, and Gibb's Hill Lighthouse, which is 1.9 mi (3 km) away.
Dressing for Warwick
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 69°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 57°F
- From April to June, the average is 83°F during the day and 58°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 71°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 81°F as the daytime average and 59°F as the nighttime average
- Warwick gets about 57.80 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 85°F, while March and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 57°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Warwick Parish?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Warwick Parish, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Warwick Parish?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Warwick Parish?
What's the best place to stay for a family vacation in Warwick Parish?
What's the best hotel for a romantic vacation to Warwick Parish?
What's the best hotel to stay close to Warwick Long Bay?
What about the best place to stay close to Astwood Cove?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in Warwick Parish?
Recent reviews of Warwick Parish hotels
More trip options
- Warwick Parish Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Warwick Parish Airports
- Hotels near Popular Warwick Parish Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Warwick Parish
- More Hotel Options in Warwick Parish
- More Popular Hotels in Bermuda
- Other Hotels near Warwick Parish, Bermuda
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends