Get an overview of this hotel4-star riverwalk hotel, walk to Shakespeare Monument
Popular property highlights
Situated on the riverwalk, this hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Stratford Butterfly Farm and Shakespeare Monument. Royal Shakespeare Theatre and Swan Theatre are also within 10 minutes.
Along with 2 restaurants, this hotel has a health club and a bar/lounge. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a sauna, 24-hour room service, and meeting rooms.
All 68 rooms offer free WiFi, 24-hour room service, and TVs with satellite channels. Other amenities available to guests include coffee makers, free bottled water, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Macdonald Swan's Nest Hotel
Macdonald Swan's Nest Hotel features a health club and a sauna. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
8 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers a garden, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Guests can use the indoor pool and health club at a partner property. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms 8
- Total number of rooms - 68
- Number of floors - 2
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Health club
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Free bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Le Bistrot Pierre - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Bear Free House, Kitchen - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Courtyard Garden - Onsite café.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 15.00 per pet, per night
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 19.50 for adults and GBP 12.50 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 5 per stay
- Pet fee: GBP 15.00 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: GBP 70.00
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Macdonald Swan's Nest
- Macdonald Swan's Nest Hotel
- Macdonald Swan's Nest Hotel Stratford-upon-avon
- Macdonald Swan's Nest Stratford-upon-avon
- Swan's Nest Hotel
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.