Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel4-star Stratford-upon-Avon hotel in City Centre, walk to Royal Shakespeare Theatre
Popular property highlights
Located in City Centre, this hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Nash's House, Royal Shakespeare Theatre, and Swan Theatre. Shakespeare Monument and Anne Hathaway's Cottage are also within 1 mi (2 km).
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and self parking. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, 24-hour room service, a meeting room, and dry cleaning are onsite.
All 78 rooms offer free WiFi, 24-hour room service, and LCD TVs with satellite channels. Minibars, coffee makers, and free bottled water are among the other amenities available to guests.
Mercure Stratford-upon-Avon Shakespeare Hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This business-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Mercure Stratford-upon-Avon Shakespeare Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- 24-hour front desk
- Year Built 1764
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Luggage storage
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Total number of rooms - 78
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces), Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Free WiFi
- Number of bathrooms -
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free toiletries
- Room service (24 hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Marco's New York Italian - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
- Golfing nearby
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 10.00 per pet, per night
- 2 per room
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 15.5 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 10.00 per night
- Pet fee: GBP 10.00 per pet, per night
- Hotel Mercure Stratford-upon-Avon
- Mercure Shakespeare
- Mercure Shakespeare Hotel
- Mercure Shakespeare Hotel Stratford-upon-Avon
- Mercure Shakespeare Stratford-upon-Avon
- Mercure Stratford-upon-Avon Hotel
- Mercure Stratford-upon-Avon Shakespeare
- Mercure Stratford-upon-Avon Shakespeare Hotel
- Shakespeare Hotel
- Shakespeare Mercure
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.