Children of all ages will enjoy an afternoon spent at Wasaga 500 Go Karts.
it is situated 70 miles from the provincial capital, Toronto. It's a little further to travel, but well worth your time!
Grab a hotel right in the area. There are 2 to choose from. The Wu Wu's Cabins and Kingsbridge Inn Bon-Air Motel are definitely solid choices, and they're just 2 miles from Wasaga 500 Go Karts.
If you are traveling on a shoestring, you'll find a few satisfactory accommodation options not too far away. The Donato House Hotel and the Riverview Lodge are ones to look at.
Other Places to Visit near Wasaga 500 Go Karts
Wasaga 500 Go Karts isn't the only noteworthy thing to do in the vicinity:
- Budding pros and amateurs alike will appreciate the facilities at Marlwood Golf & Country Club. Grab your clubs and hit the greens.
- The friendly locals at Marlwood Golf and Country Club love the challenges here, and it's easy to see why.
- See who is the best putter as you make your way around the humps and hazards of Skull Island Adventure Golf, a mini-golf course.
- After the fresh powder hits the ground, take a day trip to Wasaga Beach Nordic Centre.
- Go for a calming walk, breathe in the fresh air and soak up the views at Wasaga Beach Provincial Park, the perfect spot for a day trip.