Visiting Washington Court House
Families enjoy visiting Washington Court House though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's restaurants, shopping, and breweries. You'll find 28 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Hillsboro.
Sightseeing and Staying in Washington Court House
A couple of favorite places to visit are Fayette County Fairgrounds and Eyman Park. You'll also find Tanger Outlet Center and Mt. Sterling Community Center in the area.
Here's a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
Dressing for Washington Court House
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 56°F and the nighttime average to be 20°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September averages 84°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 71°F during the day and 21°F at night
- About 41.14 inches of rain falls on Washington Court House each year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 21°F