Book your room at Beacon Hotel & Corporate Quarters
Standard Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, AccessibleMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Double Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 1 infant)
Deluxe Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 1 infant)
Junior Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed, AccessibleMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 1 infant)
Junior Suite, Two Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 1 infant)
Deluxe Suite, 1 King Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 1 infant)
Get an overview of this hotelDowntown Washington, DC hotel on Embassy Row
+VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
Expedia +gold members receive free room upgrades and +gold and +silver members get other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Near Dupont Circle
Located 4 blocks from Dupont Circle, the 9-story Beacon Hotel is a 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) from the new Washington Convention Center.
Casual dining at the hotel's Beacon Grill is available all day, every day. The hotel's 24-hour fitness area has aerobic and strength training equipment.
Beacon Hotel's 199 air-conditioned guestrooms and suites feature CD players, cable TVs, and wireless or wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Beacon Hotel in downtown Washington, DC is 4 blocks from Dupont Circle Metro Station, which provides access to most DC neighborhoods and attractions such as the National Zoo and Smithsonian Institution.
A self-serve business center (surcharge) provides 2 computer workstations, a printer, a copier, and a fax machine; the Beacon also has 10,000 square feet of flexible meeting space, including a theater-style setting that can seat 150. WiFi is available in common areas (surcharge) and is complimentary in the hotel restaurant. A small fitness area has aerobic and strength training equipment. On-site dining offers breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily, as well as Sunday brunch. Guests can relax on the rooftop terrace.
The hotel offers secure valet parking, no self-parking, (surcharge; 6-foot clearance).
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 10000
- Conference space size (meters) - 929
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 9
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Rooftop terrace
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Television in common areas
- Total number of rooms - 199
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- WiFi (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 12 USD per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( 12 USD per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 12.00 USD per 24-hour period )
Valet parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Free weekday newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Beacon Bar and Grill Spacious hotel restaurant includes main dining room, enclosed patio dining, and private dining room, plus a high-energy lounge. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and Sunday brunch. American fare, including pastas, salads, sandwiches, and steaks, and daily drink specials.
Nearby Things to Do
The Beacon's 24-hour fitness room includes a stair machine, treadmill, stationary bike, and elliptical trainer.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is Noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children under 11 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Parking height restrictions apply
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per day
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 19.00 for adults and USD 14.00 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 41 per night (in/out privileges)
- Beacon Corporate Quarters
- Beacon Corporate Quarters Washington
- Beacon Hotel & Corporate Quarters
- Beacon Hotel & Corporate Quarters Washington
- Beacon Hotel Corporate Quarters
- Beacon Hotel And Corporate Quarters
- Beacon Hotel Dc
- Beacon Hotel Washington Dc
- Beacon Hotel Corporate Quarters Washington
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.