Get an overview of this hotelBusiness-friendly hotel in Capitol Hill neighborhood near Library of Congress
Guests favorite property amenities
Congress and Court
This all-suites hotel is two blocks from the Library of Congress, the Supreme Court, and the Capitol, and within two miles of the National Mall's museums and monuments.
Complimentary perks include Continental breakfast and wireless Internet access in the lobby, bicycles on site, a library-like area with a fireplace, computer station, and leather seating.
Suitable for extended stays, accommodations at his all-suite hotel offer all of the conveniences of home. Amenities include kitchenettes, complimentary high-speed Internet access, and TVs with DVD players.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Capitol Hill Hotel
The Capitol Hill Hotel is in an historic neighborhood two blocks from the Supreme Court and the U.S. Capitol and one block from a Metro station.
Complimentary Continental breakfast is served daily in the annex building and an evening wine reception is served Monday through Thursday. Business amenities include meeting and conference space.
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms 4
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 152
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Number of floors - 5
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Multilingual staff
- Laundry facilities
- Concierge services
- Fireplace in lobby
- Business center
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Television in common areas
- Fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Smoke-free property
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- In-room safe
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
The Capitol Hill Hotel provides a complimentary Continental breakfast each morning.
This Washington DC hotel does not have its own restaurant, but there are many dining options within the surrounding area.
Bullfeathers of Capitol Hill
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Free bicycles on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 100.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Valet parking fee: USD 50.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
- Capitol Hill Hotel
- Hotel Capitol Hill
- Capitol Hill Hotel Washington Dc
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.