Book your room at Crowne Plaza Hamilton
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking, Park ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Deluxe Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking, Park ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Executive Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Executive Room, 1 King Bed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Get an overview of this hotelWashington, DC hotel 5 blocks from the White House
This hotel is 5 blocks from the White House and 8 blocks from the National Mall. The Washington Monument, National World War II Memorial, and Vietnam Veterans Memorial are all about a mile away.
Buffet, bar, business
The 14K Restaurant overlooks historic Franklin Square Park. A breakfast buffet is served daily, and a lunch buffet on weekdays (surcharge). The hotel also offers a bar, a fitness room, and 24-hour business center.
Premium bedding, Wi-Fi
Smoke-free guestrooms feature signature bedding, including pillowtop mattresses and plush duvets. Rooms also offer wireless Internet access, coffee/tea makers, in-room safes, and cable/satellite TV.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Occupying a handsomely restored 1920s building, the Crowne Plaza Hamilton is 1 block from a Metro station, 4 blocks from the new convention center, and 5 blocks from the White House. The hotel is a member of Historic Hotels of America – National Trust for Historic Preservation.
The 14K Restaurant showcases American favorites. Breakfast buffets are served daily, lunch buffets weekdays, and a la carte dinners nightly. Room service is available. During warmer months, guests can dine out on the patio. The 14K Lounge's round bar is a popular spot for cocktails and conversation.
The 24-hour fitness center features cardio machines with individual TVs. A business center is also open around the clock. This Washington, DC hotel is smoke-free.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 7
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 12
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Total number of rooms - 318
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 12.95 USD per night ), Wired internet access ( 12.95 USD per night )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 12.95 USD per 24-hour period )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV service
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Free weekday newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Pillowtop mattress
- Private bathroom
- Room service (24 hours)
- Shower/tub combination
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Crowne Plaza Hamilton has a restaurant on site. Room service during limited hours is available.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Pet deposit: USD 250 per stay
- Breakfast fee: between USD 20.00 and USD 45.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 49.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 250.00 per pet, per night
Hotel NameInformation missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.