- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of District Hotel
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Parking Available
Choose dates to view prices
Traditional Room, 2 Full Beds
Traditional Double Room
Traditional Room, 1 Queen Bed
Traditional Room, 1 King Bed
About this area
In the business district and near a metro station, District Hotel is in an area with good shopping. White House and Washington Monument are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit CityCenterDC and Union Station Shopping Center. Check out an event or a game at Capital One Arena, and consider making time for Smithsonian's National Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient to public transportation: McPherson Sq. Station is 12 minutes by foot and Farragut North Station is 12 minutes.Visit our Washington travel guide
- White House - 15 min walk
- Walter E. Washington Convention Center - 16 min walk
- International Spy Museum - 6 min drive
- George Washington University - 6 min drive
- Capital One Arena - 6 min drive
- Washington Union Station - 10 min drive
- McPherson Sq. Station - 12 min walk
- Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National) - 18 min drive
- Radiator - 2 min walk
- Avenue Cafe & Lounge - 2 min walk
- Shake Shack Logan Circle - 2 min walk
- Ghana Cafe - 2 min walk
- Black Whiskey - 2 min walk
About this property
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: USD 30 per day (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
Probably not for me next time
Wonderful staff, but the rooms could really use some renovations. Things are falling apart. Bed is the cheapest most uncomfortable "slab of mattress". That being said, it was also very cheap? So I guess it is priced right. Not sure how to rate this one. Staff were wonderful though which helps.