Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelUrban oasis in the heart of the nation's capital
Popular property highlights
Stylish West End
This luxury hotel is located in the fashionable West End, two blocks from K Street at the footsteps of Georgetown, and less than a mile from the White House and the Smithsonian.
Grand health club
The Fairmont Washington, D.C., Georgetown is home to one of the city's largest health clubs, newly renovated and offering a lap pool, sauna, weight room, spinning and Pilates classes, and CrossFit.
The 413 guestrooms are graced with original artwork, premium bedding, a sitting area, CD players, and baths with scales, lighted mirrors, and bathrobes. WiFi is available.
Fairmont Washington, D.C., Georgetown
In addition to an indoor pool, Fairmont Washington, D.C., Georgetown, offers a wellness center and sauna. This hotel features a restaurant. On site, there is a lounge bar where guests can unwind with a drink.
This 4-star hotel makes offers a business center, gift shop, and free newspapers in the lobby . Parking is available on site for a fee.
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Health club
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Total number of rooms - 413
- One meeting room
- Wedding services
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed internet ( USD 15.00 per night ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 15.00 per stay )
Available in some public areas: Wired high-speed internet ( USD 14.79 per night ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 14.79 per night )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Shower only
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Coffee/tea maker
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- Number of bathrooms -
- In-room massage available
- Free newspaper
- Private bathroom
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
- iPod docking station
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Juniper Restaurant - Restaurant featuring modern American cuisine made with locally grown and sustainable ingredients. Indoor and outdoor courtyard dining. Serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily and brunch on weekends.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Facial treatments
Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets stay free
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 17 and USD 38 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 15.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 15.00 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 14.79 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 14.79 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 56 per night (in/out privileges)
- Fairmont Georgetown Hotel
- Fairmont Georgetown Hotel Washington D.C.
- Fairmont Georgetown Washington D.C.
- Fairmont Washington D.C. Georgetown
- Fairmont Washington D.C. Georgetown Hotel
- Fairmont D.C. Georgetown Hotel
- Fairmont D.C. Georgetown
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.