Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelSmoke-free Georgetown hotel on university campus
Popular property highlights
This DC hotel is located within Georgetown University's student center, at the north end of campus. M Street shops and restaurants are 1 mile from the hotel; the White House is 2.7 miles away.
Starbucks and more
Guests can enjoy breakfast and lunch at the Faculty Club. The student center offers a variety of casual dining options, including a Starbucks. The hotel is smoke-free.
Georgetown University Hotel & Conference Center has 146 air-conditioned guestrooms. All offer premium bedding, high-speed Internet access, coffee/tea makers, and cable TV with HBO.
Georgetown University Hotel and Conference Center
This hotel and conference center is located within Georgetown University's 225,000-square-foot student center. The student center includes a food court, a Starbucks, an Uncommon Grounds coffee shop, a bookstore, and other facilities.
Guests also have access to Yates Field House, which features a pool, gym, indoor running track, and racquetball courts. The conference center provides 13,500 square feet of meeting space. Parking for RV's and trucks is available on a limited basis and for a surcharge.
Georgetown University Hotel & Conference Center is entirely nonsmoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms 14
- Express check-out
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 1215
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 13500
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 146
- Number of floors - 5
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 9.95 )
Self parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Shower/tub combination
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Private bathroom
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Free WiFi
- Cable TV service
- Free wired Internet
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Georgetown University Hotel and Conference Center has a restaurant serving breakfast and lunch. A buffet breakfast with hot items is available (surcharge).
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club and a fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Rafting nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 1:00 AM
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for USD 20 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: USD 16.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 25 per day (in/out privileges)
- Refrigerator fee: USD 10.00 per night
- In-room microwave fee: USD 10.00 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 20 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
- Georgetown University Hotel
- Hotel Georgetown University
- Georgetown University Hotel Washington Dc
- Hotel Georgetown University Conference
- Georgetown University Conference Washington Dc
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
Stay For Breakfast
Stay in selected rooms and receive daily breakfast for two adults and children under 13.
Extra-person charges apply for additional adults and include breakfast.
This promotion is valid for on-site breakfast from the hot buffet, full menu, or room service. Guests must book the “Stay for Breakfast” room type. Promotion may not be available on all days. Not combinable with other promotions.