Get an overview of this hotelIn Old Town Alexandria, with easy Metro access
Popular property highlights
37 steps to the Metro
Adjacent to the King Street Metro and Amtrak stations, this modern hotel is located on King Street, Old Town Alexandria's premier shopping and dining district; Washington is about 6 miles north.
Lattes in the lobby
The Starbucks in the lobby serves pastries and specialty coffees, giving guests another reason to linger on the couches and wingback chairs.
Wireless, MP3 ready
Guestrooms at Hilton Alexandria Old Town offer wireless Internet access and MP3 alarm clocks. Entertainment armoires house TVs with premium cable. Baths are stocked with Crabtree & Evelyn products.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Hilton Alexandria Old Town
This Hilton offers a prime location in the heart of Old Town Alexandria's shopping and dining district. The adjacent Metro station provides easy access to Washington, D.C.
The hotel's extensive services and amenities include a health club, a concierge desk, limousine transportation (surcharge), and the popular Seagar's Restaurant, which offers live entertainment Tuesday–Saturday. A 24-hour business center provides computers with high-speed Internet access, along with faxing and copying services (surcharges). Complimentary WiFi access is available in the lobby. WiFi is available in guestrooms for a fee. Services for the hearing-impaired are also available.
Hilton Alexandria Old Town is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 9
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Health club
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 353
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 3800
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Total number of rooms - 252
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 7
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: ,
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- MP3 docking station
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- Flat-panel TV
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Seagar's Restaurant & Lounge - Upscale but casual restaurant and lounge with its own wine cellar. Lounge features 3 flat-screen TVs. Open breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Seasonal outdoor seating.
Nearby Things to Do
The on-site health club includes a wide array of fitness equipment.
Paddle-boat docks and the Alexandria Marina, surrounded by parks and walking/bike trails, are within one mile of this Hilton. The Sports and Health Club of Old Town is within 2 miles, with a fitness center and classes available to nonmembers with a walk-in fee.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near Hilton Alexandria Old Town; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at 1 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 30 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per day
- Breakfast fee: USD 19 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 35 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30 per night
- Hilton Alexandria Old Town
- Hilton Old
- Hilton Old Hotel
- Hilton Old Hotel Alexandria Town
- Old Hilton
- Alexandria Hilton
- Hilton Alexandria Old Town Hotel Alexandria
- Hilton Hotel Alexandria
- Hilton Alexandria Old Town Hotel
- Hilton Old Town Hotel
- Hilton Old Town
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.