Get an overview of this hotelSmoke-free Washington, DC hotel in Glover Park
Popular property highlights
Tranquility near Georgetown
The Kimpton Glover Park is short distance away from the heart of Georgetown, where guests can explore the C&O Canal, Georgetown's cobblestone streets, and shopping and dining. The hotel is just steps away from Georgetown University campus, local art galleries and eateries, upscale boutiques, and the Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts.
The Washington Harbour offers scenic boardwalks, Potomac River boat tours, and a variety of restaurants. National Cathedral in Neo-Gothic style – the sixth largest in the world – is only a short walk away and features gardens, exhibits, and evening choral performances.
A new boutique hotel boasting views of the city, Kimpton Glover Park Hotel blends a metropolitan edge with familial comfort. This hotel features a recently renovated ballroom, open-air deck, and Casolare, Michael Schlow's destination restaurant featuring flavorful Southern Italian fare with a health-conscious twist.
Hotel rooms feature Kimpton's signature bath accessories, high-quality bedding, and modern and comforting designs including shades of green, stenciled plants, and historical wall hangings inspired by Rock Creek Park created by Michele Oka Doner.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Kimpton Glover Park Hotel
A green-certified hotel, the Kimpton Glover Park Hotel offers WiFi (surcharge). Business facilities include 3,500 square feet (325 square meters) of meeting facilities with 2 meeting and conference rooms. Parking is available for a fee. Continental breakfast is available for a fee.
A complimentary shuttle takes guests to Georgetown University, Georgetown University Hospital, and the DC Metro.
This is a smoke-free property. Pets are welcome.
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Meeting rooms 2
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 154
- Number of floors - 8
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Business center
- Luggage storage
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 325
- Television in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free area shuttle
- Conference space size (feet) - 3500
- Free train station pickup
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Conference center
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 12.99 per night )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Free WiFi
- Free newspaper
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Flat-panel TV
- Tempur-Pedic mattress
Where to Eat
Casolare - Offering fare from Amalfi, Sardinia, Puglia, Cinque Terre, and Livorno, Chef Michael Schlow brings coastal Italian cuisine to Glover Park. The restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Cocktail Garden - A cocktail bar and outdoor oasis where you can enjoy drinks and small bites. The bar is open daily from afternoon until late evening.
Nearby Things to Do
Guests of Kimpton Glover Park Hotel have access to a fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets stay free
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per night
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15.00 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.99 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 35.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: USD 100.00
- Hotel Savoy Suites
- Savoy Hotel
- Savoy Hotel Suites
- Savoy Suites
- Kimpton Glover Park Hotel Washington
- Savoy Suites Hotel Washington
- Savoy Suites Washington
- Kimpton Glover Park Washington
- Kimpton Glover Park
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Up to 2 children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.