Translation is not available.
Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelUltramodern boutique Washington, DC hotel near Dupont Circle
Popular property highlights
Dupont Circle haven
The colorful Kimpton Rouge Hotel is 3 blocks from the shops and restaurants of Dupont Circle, 7 blocks from the White House, and less than 2 miles from the Smithsonian museums.
Hosted social hour
Avant-garde Bar Rouge's hosted social hours offer wine on weeknights; guests sip in white leather stools amid richly upholstered walls.
All 137 guestrooms at Kimpton Rouge Hotel have red faux-leather headboards, 37-inch flat-panel TVs, mood lighting, minibars, wired internet access and WiFi.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Kimpton Rouge Hotel
Located in Washington, DC, Kimpton Rouge Hotel is within three blocks of the shops and restaurants of Dupont Circle and is one mile from the Washington Monument. Guests can enjoy a continental breakfast (surcharge) every morning before enjoying the sights of the nation's capital.
The 10-story Kimpton Rouge Hotel is known in the neighborhood for Bar Rouge, an ultra-hip lounge with daily happy hour specials and late night cocktails. The lounge offers hosted social hours on weekday evenings, with red wine for adults and pomegranate juice for children.
One floor below, the hotel's 24-hour fitness center has free weights, an exercise bike, treadmill, and elliptical machine. The hotel business center has a computer, printer, wired internet access and WiFi. Valet parking is available for a fee.
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Business center
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 3
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Conference space size (meters) - 0
- Free reception
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 0
- Total number of rooms - 137
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 10
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 12.99 per night )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Iron/ironing board
- Free newspaper
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Frette Italian sheets
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
A continental breakfast (surcharge) is available in the morning at Bar Rouge.
Bar Rouge - A hip bar and lounge that offers breakfast, dinner, and late-night cocktails. A continental breakfast is served in the morning and the bar opens in the evening to serve dinner and cocktails.
Nearby Things to Do
Guests will have access to Kimpton Rouge Hotel's 24-hour fitness center.
Hains Point is an 18-hole public golf course 3 miles away on the banks of the Potomac River. The site has a two-tier driving range and a miniature golf course listed on the National Register for Historic Places.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets stay free
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Deposit: USD 100 per night
- Resort fee: USD 26.39 per accommodation, per night
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Fee for continental breakfast: USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.99 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 47.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per night
- Hotel Rouge
- Hotel Rouge Washington
- Rouge Hotel
- Rouge Washington
- Kimpton Rouge Hotel Washington
- Kimpton Rouge Washington
- Kimpton Rouge
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.