Book your room at Mandarin Oriental, Washington D.C.
Deluxe City View RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe City View RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
Deluxe Water View RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Deluxe Water View RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
Executive City View SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Get an overview of this hotelAsian opulence overlooking the Tidal Basin
Far East meets West Wing
Muze restaurant offers international, Asian-influenced cuisine with fine views of the Jefferson Memorial, the Potomac, and cloud-like cherry blossoms in spring.
This Washington DC luxury hotel has an indoor lap pool and a sundeck with river views; a 14,000-square-foot spa offers a range of services, including massage therapy and hot-stone treatments.
The Mandarin Oriental's guestrooms feature pillowtop mattresses and down comforters, DVD and CD players, teak furnishings, marble baths, three multi-line phones, and wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
This Washington DC luxury hotel features a 50-foot indoor lap pool, a fitness center with personal trainers and yoga classes (surcharge), and a 14,000-square-foot health spa offering an array of massage therapies and beauty treatments (surcharge). Dining options include a restaurant serving international cuisine and local produce, a lounge with garden views, and 24-hour room service. Valet parking is available on site (surcharge).
The Mandarin Oriental's business center provides printing, faxing, copying, shipping, and secretarial services (surcharge for all). Meeting and event space includes 2 ballrooms, a 5,000-square-foot outdoor terraced garden with marina views, and 9 meeting rooms for more intimate gatherings. Audio-visual equipment and event catering are available.
This is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 15000
- Conference space size (meters) - 1394
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Free WiFi
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Indoor pool
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 9
- Number of meeting rooms - 9
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Total number of rooms - 397
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Year Built 2004
Family Friendly Amenities
- DVD player
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Indoor pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 15 USD ), Wired internet access ( 15 USD )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Free newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- DVD player
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Flat-panel TV
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board
- Pillowtop mattress
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Room service (24 hours)
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Turndown service
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Muze - The hotel's all-day dining restaurant specializes in international cuisine with an Asian influence. Boasting local produce and waterside views, Muze serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Empress Lounge - Groups of plush armchairs and couches provide intimate spots for signature cocktails, wines, and spirits, as well as afternoon tea, a selection of coffees, and light fare including miniature sandwiches and scones. This sunken lounge off the lobby also features 2-story windows offering garden and river views.
Cooked-to-order breakfast is available each morning.
Nearby Things to Do
A 50-foot indoor lap pool is adjacent to 2 walls of full-length windows that open onto a sundeck overlooking the Potomac River. The fitness center has stationary bikes, treadmills, and ellipticals, which are all equipped with small televisions, as well as exercise balls, free weights, and weight machines. Personal trainers and yoga classes are available for a surcharge.
The Spa at Mandarin Oriental is the place to be for rest and relaxation. This 10,500-sq-foot escape offers manicures and pedicures, body treatments, massages, a sauna, and spa services influenced by the Time Rituals™ concept. Eight treatment rooms, plunge and vitality pools, a steam room, and Zen relaxation rooms are also available.
A footbridge links the hotel to Washington Marina and the East and West Potomac parks, which run along the banks of the Potomac River. Toward the park's southern end, Hains Point provides a tennis court, a playground, a two-tiered driving range, miniature golf, and an 18-hole golf course.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Steam room in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 8
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Mud bath in spa
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in lb is 25
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Pet deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: USD 29 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 15 (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 15 (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 44.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per day plus USD 100.00 one-time cleaning
- Mandarin Oriental
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Washington D.C.
- Mandarin Oriental Washington D.C.
- Washington D.C. Mandarin Oriental
- Mandarin Oriental Washington D.C. Hotel
- Mandarin Oriental D.C. Hotel
- Mandarin Oriental D.C.
- Mandarin Oriental, Washington d.c. Hotel Washington Dc
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Washington Dc
- Mandarin Oriental Washington Dc
- Mandarin Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Mandarin Oriental
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.