Nice hotel close to all the museums and landmarks
Posted Jul 27, 2016
We had a pleasant stay except for the following things.
1) When ordering room service, the staff did not cover drinks with cling wrap. On one occasion, we found a fly in one of our drinks.
2) The bathroom door lock was broken.
3) The bathroom door required a lot of effort to close completely. Our kids could not close the door.
4) One of the lights inside the pool was broken and on the pool floor( i.e. inside the water). If I had not noticed it and asked the kids to stay away for that area, they might have been hurt.
5) The whole area where the hotel is lost power for approx. 24 hours. The hotel had some lights working but no a/c and no lights inside the room. I was surprised that a hotel that charges so much money does not have backup power.