Book your room at Renaissance Washington, DC Dupont Circle Hotel
Room (Guest)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Executive Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard Room, Concierge ServiceMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Suite, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Get an overview of this hotelPrime location near Georgetown and Dupont Circle
Central D.C. area
Located within 4 blocks of 3 Metro lines in the desirable neighborhood between Georgetown and Dupont Circle, the Renaissance Washington, DC Dupont Circle Hotel is a half-mile from Embassy Row and less than a mile from the White House.
This high-tech hotel, with 5 miles of fibre optic cables installed, offers digital check-in/check-out and wireless Internet access throughout. The on-site M Bar serves lunch and dinner. Guests can work off calories in the well-equipped fitness center.
Guestrooms at this Renaissance hotel include desks with ergonomic chairs, multi-line phones with voice mail, high-speed wired and wireless Internet access, complimentary HBO, and weekday newspapers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
This Washington DC hotel offers a desirable location a half-mile from both Dupont Circle and Embassy Row. Georgetown is one mile away. The White House and Smithsonian museums are within 2.5 miles.
The hotel has a self-serve business center with a computer, printer, fax, copier, and high-speed Internet access (surcharges). Meeting facilities include two ballrooms and accommodations for banquets.
The on-site M Brasserie is open for breakfast, M Bar offers drinks and appetizers, and illy cafe serves lattes and pastries.
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 9
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 355
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- WiFi (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 12.95 USD per day ), Wired internet access ( 12.95 USD per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 12.95 USD per day ), Wired high-speed internet ( 12.95 USD per day )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free newspaper
- Free toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Flat-panel TV
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Turndown service
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
M Brasserie - Buffet breakfast.
M Bar - Open for lunch and dinner. Cocktails and appetizers.
illy Cafe - Pastries and lattes. Outdoor seating.
Room service - Available from early morning to late evening.
Nearby Things to Do
The Renaissance Washington, DC Dupont Circle Hotel has a complimentary fitness center with treadmills, elliptical trainers, and free weights.
Rock Creek Park, three miles away, offers cycling and running paths, horse riding, tennis courts, and other recreational facilities.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children under 16 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 49 per day (in/out privileges)
We should mention
Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.