Book your room at Renaissance Washington, DC Dupont Circle Hotel
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard Room, Concierge ServiceMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Executive Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Suite, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Get an overview of this hotelPrime location near Georgetown and Dupont Circle
Central D.C. area
Located within 4 blocks of 3 Metro lines in the desirable neighborhood between Georgetown and Dupont Circle, the Renaissance Washington, DC Dupont Circle Hotel is a half-mile from Embassy Row and less than a mile from the White House.
This high-tech hotel, with a recently renovated lobby, offers digital check-in/check-out and Wifi access throughout the hotel. Breakfast is served at the on-site M Brasserie, and M Bar serves lunch and dinner. Guests can work off calories in the 24-hour well-equipped fitness center.
Guestrooms at this Renaissance hotel include desks with ergonomic chairs, multi-line phones with voice mail, Wifi and wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge), complimentary HBO, and weekday newspapers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
This Washington DC hotel offers a desirable location a half-mile from both Dupont Circle and Embassy Row. Georgetown is one mile away. The White House and Smithsonian museums are within 2.5 miles.
The hotel has a recently redesigned lobby, and a self-serve business center with a computer, printer, fax, copier, and high-speed Internet access (surcharge). Meeting facilities encompass 15 meeting rooms, including 2 ballrooms and accommodations for banquets.
The on-site M Brasserie is open for breakfast, M Bar offers drinks and appetizers, and Illy Caffé serves lattes and pastries.
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Computer station
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 15
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 9
- Number of meeting rooms - 13
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Television in common areas
- Total number of rooms - 355
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- WiFi (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 12.95 USD per day ), Wired internet access ( 12.95 USD per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 12.95 USD per day ), Wired high-speed internet ( 12.95 USD per day )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free newspaper
- Free toiletries
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Flat-panel TV
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Turndown service
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
M Brasserie - Buffet breakfast.
M Bar - Open for lunch and dinner. Cocktails and appetizers.
Illy Caffé - Pastries and lattes. Outdoor seating.
Room service - Available from early morning to late evening.
Nearby Things to Do
The Renaissance Washington, DC Dupont Circle Hotel has a complimentary fitness center with treadmills, elliptical trainers, and free weights.
Rock Creek Park, three miles away, offers cycling and running paths, horse riding, tennis courts, and other recreational facilities.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is Noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children under 16 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 49 per day (in/out privileges)
- Dupont Circle Hotel
- Dupont Circle Hotel Renaissance Washington DC
- Dupont Renaissance Hotel
- Renaissance Dupont Circle
- Renaissance Dupont Circle Hotel
- Renaissance Dupont Washington DC
- Renaissance Washington DC Dupont
- Renaissance Washington DC Dupont Circle
- Renaissance Washington DC Dupont Circle Hotel
- Washington DC Renaissance Hotel Dupont Circle
We should mention
Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.