Book your room at Renaissance Washington, DC Downtown Hotel
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Club Room (Guest)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Club StudioMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Get an overview of this hotelDC hotel near convention center
Centrally-located in the Penn Quarter of Washington, DC, the Renaissance Washington is a block from the Washington Convention Center. Verizon Center is a half-mile away.
Ample event space
Renaissance Washington, DC Downtown Hotel offers 64,000 square feet of event space, and onsite event planners. Recreational amenities include the full-service Aura Spa and Vida Fitness Center.
Premium cable TV
This Washington, DC hotel offers 807 air-conditioned guestrooms with premium bedding, televisions featuring premium cable, video-game consoles, and pay movies. High-speed Internet access is also available (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Renaissance Washington, DC Downtown Hotel features 64,000 square feet of event space, an on-staff event services manager available 24 hours, and a team of certified wedding planners. Additional business-related amenities at this 3.5-star hotel include a business center and secretarial services. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas (surcharge).
Aura, the full-service spa, features facials, body treatments, and beauty services. Vida Fitness Center provides cardio and strength equipment as well as free weights. The hotel also offers a sauna and steam room. In addition to 6 onsite restaurants, room service is available 24 hours. The hotel offers disabled-accessible facilities and parking. Renaissance Washington, DC Downtown Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Luggage storage
- Number of floors - 16
- Number of restaurants - 5
- One meeting room
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Steam room
- Total number of rooms - 807
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- WiFi (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 12.95 USD per day ), Wired internet access ( 12.95 USD per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 12.95 USD per day ), Wired high-speed internet ( 12.95 USD per day )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV service
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Free weekday newspaper
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Separate bedroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Turndown service
- Video-game console
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Fifteen Squares Restaurant - American bistro serving breakfast and lunch.
miXX - Dinner and drinks in the lobby.
President's Sports Bar - Onsite sports bar serving lunch, dinner, and drinks.
Liberty Market - Gourmet deli featuring takeout lunch and dinner.
Starbucks - Coffee, tea, and light fare.
Nearby Things to Do
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Renaissance Washington, DC Downtown Hotel features the full-service Aura Spa, offering facials, body and beauty treatments, and massage.
- Steam room in spa
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at 6 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 8 and USD 12 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 35 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 53.10 per night
- Hotel Renaissance Washington DC Downtown
- Renaissance Hotel Washington DC Downtown
- Renaissance Washington DC Downtown
- Renaissance Washington DC Downtown Hotel
- Washington DC Downtown Hotel
- Renaissance Hotel Washington Dc
- Renaissance Washington Dc Hotel
- Washington Dc Renaissance
We should mention
Reservations are required for spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.