Get an overview of this hotelHistoric Washington hotel in Downtown Washington D.C., walk to White House
Located in Downtown Washington D.C., this historic hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Blair House and White House. George Washington University and Ford's Theater are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a 24-hour fitness center and a bar/lounge. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, valet parking, coffee/tea in a common area, and a business center are onsite.
All 581 rooms offer WiFi, pillowtop beds, and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Refrigerators, room service, and in-room massages are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Mayflower Hotel, Autograph Collection
Guests favorite property amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to a business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 42,000 square feet (4 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
The Mayflower Hotel, Autograph Collection is a smoke-free property.
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Business center
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 10
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Shopping on site
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms 27
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 581
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 4
- Number of meeting rooms - 27
- Year Built 1925
- Conference space size (feet) - 42,000
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 12.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge), Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Pillowtop mattress
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- In-room massage available
- Pay movies
- Premium TV channels
- Shower/tub combination
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 11 AM.
Edgar Bar & Kitchen - This brasserie specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 100 per accommodation, per stay
- 1 per room (up to 30 lb)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Please note: The Club Lounge is closed on weekends.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 49.00 per day
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation, per stay
- Hotel Renaissance Mayflower Washington DC
- Mayflower Hotel
- Mayflower Hotel Washington DC
- Mayflower Renaissance
- Mayflower Renaissance Hotel
- Mayflower Renaissance Washington DC
- Mayflower Renaissance Washington DC Hotel
- Renaissance Mayflower
- Renaissance Mayflower Washington DC
- Washington DC Mayflower Renaissance Hotel
- Mayflower Hotel Dc
- Mayflower Hotel Autograph Collection Washington
- Mayflower Hotel Autograph Collection
- Mayflower Autograph Collection Washington
- Mayflower Autograph Collection
- Renaissance Mayflower Hotel
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.