Book your room at The Mayflower Hotel, Autograph Collection
Get an overview of this hotelHistoric Washington hotel in Downtown Washington D.C., near White House
Located in Downtown Washington D.C., this historic hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Farragut Square and White House. George Washington University and Ford's Theater are also within 1 mi (2 km).
A restaurant, a 24-hour fitness center, and a bar/lounge are available at this smoke-free hotel. Additionally, WiFi in public areas, valet parking, and coffee/tea in the lobby are onsite.
All 581 rooms offer WiFi, pillowtop beds, and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Guests will also find room service, free weekday newspapers, and in-room massages.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms.
High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities measuring 42,000 square feet (4 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
The Mayflower Hotel, Autograph Collection is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 42,000
- Conference space size (meters) - 4
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 27
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 10
- Number of meeting rooms - 27
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 581
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Year Built 1925
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 12.95 USD per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 12.95 USD per day ), Wired high-speed internet ( 12.95 USD per day )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Climate control
- Free toiletries
- Free weekday newspaper
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Flat-panel TV
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Pillowtop mattress
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shower/tub combination
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 11 AM.
Edgar Bar & Kitchen - This brasserie specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Breakfast fee: between USD 6.00 and USD 25.00 for adults, USD 0.00 and USD 12.00 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 47.50 per day
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation, per stay
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.