Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelRenaissance-style hotel 2 blocks from White House
Popular property highlights
Ritzy downtown hotel
Located in one of the city's toniest business districts, The St. Regis, Washington, DC is two blocks north of Lafayette Square and the White House, and within a mile of the National Mall.
Complimentary WiFi is available in public areas.
The St. Regis, Washington, DC guestrooms provide city views, custom-designed furnishings, and hues of sienna and gold. High-end amenities include Bose radios and DVD players.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
The St. Regis Washington, D.C.
The luxury accommodations of The St. Regis Washington, D.C. offer an exquisite respite. Guests will enjoy sophisticated Washington D.C. accommodations that blend classic elegance with modern amenities. Relax in opulent rooms and suites, complete with flawless furnishings and state-of-the art technology. Guests will also experience an elevated level with our bespoke St. Regis Butler Service.
Facilities include 7 meeting rooms in addition to the Astor Terrace as an outdoor venue.
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Express check-in
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Conference space
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 7
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 233
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 2508
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 172
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- LCD TV
- DVD player
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room massage available
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Turndown service
- Room service (24 hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Decanter - Features haute American cuisine from our highly skilled executive chef in a stunning space which celebrates the historic nature of the hotel while using modern finishes, furniture, and design to complement the classical architecture. The menu is inspired by our executive chef's European training in France with Michelin starred chefs combined with a truly American sensibility featuring classic steakhouse items.
St Regis Bar - Serving light fare, cocktails, and wine daily.
Room Service - Serving an à la carte menu for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Some late night menu options are available.
Nearby Things to Do
Runners can jog around Lafayette Park two blocks south in front of the White House, or on the Mall, two blocks behind the president's residence.
The 18-hole golf course Hains Point is two miles away, perched on the banks of the Potomac River. The course has a two-tier driving range and a miniature golf course that's on the National Register for Historic Places.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 75.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 25.00 per accommodation, per day, plus a deposit of USD 100.00 per stay
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 25.00 lb)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Deposit: USD 200.00 per night
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 50 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 25.00 per accommodation, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 75.00 per night
- Regis Hotel Washington St. D.C.
- St. Regis Washington D.C.
- St. Regis Washington D.C. Hotel
- St. Regis D.C. Hotel
- St. Regis D.C.
- Washington Dc St Regis
- St Regis Washington Dc
- The St. Regis Washington, d.c. Hotel Washington Dc
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The St. Regis Washington, D.C. is listed in the 2012 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay and the 2013 Travel + Leisure 500.