Get an overview of this hotelNewly renovated Westin next to metro station and DCA shuttle
Popular property highlights
Across street from metro
Located at the Crystal City Metro Station, this hotel is less than a 15-minute ride on the Blue Line to the National Mall in Washington D.C.
City view fitness
The Westin Crystal City features a fitness center with city views. The hotel also offers a complimentary 24-hour shuttle service to Reagan National Airport.
Heavenly night's sleep
Guestrooms feature full-length windows with city views, Westin Heavenly Beds, complimentary weekday newspapers, pay movies, and desks with ergonomic chairs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Westin Crystal City
This Arlington hotel is located at the Crystal City Metro station, servicing the Blue and Yellow Lines. A Blue Line train to the National Mall takes less than 15 minutes. Located a half-block from Crystal City Shops and a mile (1.6 kilometers) from the Pentagon, this 15-story, smoke-free hotel is 3 miles (4.8 kilometers) from Arlington National Cemetery.
The Westin Crystal City features a fitness center with cardiovascular equipment, flat-screen TVs, and views of Arlington and Washington, DC. The Westin's lobby restaurant serves Mediterranean cuisine and is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A 24-hour business center, 11 meeting/conference rooms, and concierge services are available to guests.
A complimentary 24-hour shuttle service is provided to and from Reagan National Airport at scheduled times. Secure parking is available for a surcharge.
- 24-hour front desk
- Free airport transportation
- Total number of rooms - 220
- Number of floors - 15
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- 24-hour health club
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms 4
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 16000
- Conference space size (meters) - 1486
- Number of meeting rooms - 11
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 13.95 per night )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 13.95 per 24-hour period )
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV service
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free weekday newspaper
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Partially open bathroom
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Shower/tub combination
- Room service (24 hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Nutrio Restaurant - A modern Arlington restaurant featuring Mediterranean cuisine, Nutrio boasts a sophisticated yet comforting design to captivate guests’ senses.
Nutrio Bar - This bar features a wide selection of beers, wines, and handcrafted cocktails to complement the hotel's imaginative cuisine.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The Westin's top-floor fitness center has treadmills, stationary bikes, a weight machine, and flat-screen TVs. The fitness center offers stellar views of the Arlington and DC skylines.
A mile (1.6 kilometers) from the hotel, runners and cyclists can pick up the path that runs along the George Washington Memorial Parkway, weaving in and out of woods on its way to Mount Vernon, 11 miles (17.7 kilometers) south. 3 miles (4.8 kilometers) across the Potomac River, Hains Point has an 18-hole golf course, a driving range, and a miniature course overlooking the river.
The recreational activities listed below are available on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time ends at 6 AM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets stay free
- Dogs only
- 2 per room (up to 40 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 21 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 13.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 13.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 34 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 40 per day (in/out privileges)
- Sheraton Crystal City
- Sheraton Crystal City Arlington
- Sheraton Crystal City Hotel
- Sheraton Crystal City Hotel Arlington
- Sheraton Hotel Crystal City
- Westin Crystal City Hotel Arlington
- Westin Crystal City Hotel
- Westin Crystal City Arlington
- Westin Crystal City
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.