Book your room at The Westin Georgetown, Washington D.C.
Traditional Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Deluxe Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Deluxe Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Get an overview of this hotelSophisticated hotel in Washington's West End
This upscale hotel is 3 blocks from Georgetown's shops and restaurants, 6 blocks from the Kennedy Center, 7 blocks from Dupont Circle, and about 2 miles from the White House.
The Westin Georgetown Washington DC offers a lounge, well-equipped fitness center, shaded outdoor splash pool, and a restaurant; wireless Internet access is available throughout.
The Westin's guestrooms feature signature Heavenly Beds with pillowtop mattresses and down bedding, and Heavenly Baths with dual showerheads, fluffy robes, and oversize towels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Westin Georgetown Washington DC has an outdoor splash pool as well as a fitness center, which offers exercycles, treadmills, free weights, weight machines, and resistance balls. Guests can kick back and relax around the lounge fireplace. Wireless Internet access is available in the lobby. There are 11 meeting and conference rooms available for business needs. Concierge service and luggage storage are also available.
Breakfast is served in the Caucus Room Brasserie & Steakhouse. For dinner, Boveda serves small plates, and organic cocktails. The hotel also offers a complimentary Love That Dog (LTD) program, which includes a dog bed and bowls.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Computer station
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 8
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 8
- Number of meeting rooms - 11
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 267
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- WiFi (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 12.95 USD per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( 12.95 USD per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 12.95 USD per 24-hour period )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Flat-panel TV
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Pillowtop mattress
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
The Caucus Room Brasserie & Steakhouse - This modern day French brassiere provides guests with breakfast favorites such as Eggs Florentine or Southern Style Sausage Gravy and Biscuits. Through the grand French glass doors guests can enjoy meals on a European Courtyard.
Boveda - Serving dinner, Latin small plates, and organic cocktails.
Nearby Things to Do
The Westin Georgetown Washington DC offers a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor splash pool.
A block west of the hotel is Rock Creek Park, a 1,750-acre forest with numerous paths for hiking, running, biking, and horseback riding. Mountain bikers enjoy pedaling along the C&O Canal towpath that begins five blocks west of the hotel in Georgetown. Public tennis courts are located 2 blocks north.
The nearest golf course is 18-hole Hains Point, about 3 miles away on the banks of the Potomac River. The locale includes a miniature golf course listed on the National Register of Historic Places, and a two-tier driving range.
The recreational activities listed below are available either at or near the Westin; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is Noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children under 17 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for USD 20.00 per stay.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 41.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 48.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: USD 300.00
- Refrigerator fee: USD 10 per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 20.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per day
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.