Get an overview of this hotelWashington boutique hotel near Kennedy Center
Popular property highlights
Foggy Bottom hotel
This Foggy Bottom boutique hotel is surrounded by 19th-century townhomes, a half-mile from Georgetown and two blocks from George Washington University.
Notti Bianche, the hotel's warm and inviting restaurant, offers acclaimed authentic Italian fare, including seafood and seasonal items; the bar serves wine by the glass or bottle.
Ready for cooking
The George Washington University Inn offers rooms and suites with city or river views. Complimentary high-speed Internet access is also available.
- Central location
- Proximity to public transit
- Helpful staff
- Clean guestrooms
- Guestroom size
- Parking wasn't ideal
University Inn Washington DC
The George Washington University Inn stands on a quiet, tree-lined street of mostly 19th-century townhouses. Guests can dine in the hotel's popular Notti Bianche restaurant and a continental breakfast is available for a surcharge. The hotel provides complimentary passes to Bally Total Fitness. Parking based on availability.
- Total number of rooms - 95
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Number of floors - 8
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- Luggage storage
- One meeting room
- Conference space size (meters) - 79
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Conference space
- Free WiFi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Conference space size (feet) - 850
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Pillowtop mattress
- Iron/ironing board
- iPod docking station
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Notti Bianche - The authentic Italian fare served in this small, intimate Foggy Bottom eatery gets high marks from local critics, quite a feat in a city filled with excellent restaurants. Beyond the partially open kitchen is the lounge, warmly tinted a peachy pink by the egg-shaped lamps suspended from the ceiling. The classic Italian menu is matched by a world class wine list.
Nearby Things to Do
The George Washington University Inn offers a complimentary in-house fitness center.
Five blocks from the hotel is Rock Creek Park, a 1,750-acre forest that cuts through Washington. The park features a stable and numerous paths for hiking, running, and biking.
Hains Point, about three miles from the hotel, offers an 18-hole course, a two-tier driving range, and a miniature-golf course that's on the National Register for Historic Places.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 16 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets stay free
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 16 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 40 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per night
- George University Inn
- George Washington University Hotel Washington Dc
- George Washington University Inn
- University Inn
- George Washington University Hotel Dc
- The George Washington University Inn
We should mention
Up to 2 children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.