- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Washington Marriott Wardman Park
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 1 King Bed (Center or Park)
Room, 1 King Bed, Tower (Concierge, Center Tower, Top Floor)
Room, 1 King Bed, Garden View, Tower (Wardman Tower)
Junior Suite, 1 Bedroom, Tower
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Tower (Larger Guest room)
Executive Suite, 1 Bedroom, 1 King Bed
Room, 2 Double Beds, Tower (Concierge, Center Tower)
Executive Suite, 1 Bedroom
Room, 2 Double Beds (Center or Park)
Executive Suite, 1 Bedroom, Tower
Presidential Suite, 1 Bedroom
About this area
In the historical district, Washington Marriott Wardman Park is in Washington's Woodley Park neighborhood, a walkable area with good shopping. Washington National Cathedral and White House are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit CityCenterDC and Union Station Shopping Center. Check out an event or a game at Capital One Arena, and consider making time for Smithsonian's National Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Sailing offers a great chance to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails and horse riding nearby. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience to public transportation: Woodley Park-Zoo Station is 3 minutes by foot.
- Washington National Cathedral - 4 min drive
- George Washington University - 4 min drive
- Smithsonian's National Zoo - 5 min drive
- Georgetown University - 6 min drive
- Kennedy Center - 9 min drive
- Woodley Park-Zoo Station - 3 min walk
- Alexandria Station - 14 min drive
- Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National) - 19 min drive
- Woodley Park Pantry — 1 min walk
- Harry's Pub — 1 min walk
- Harry's Pub - 2 min walk
- Woodley Park Pantry - 2 min walk
- Lobby Bar - 2 min walk
About this property
Washington Marriott Wardman Park
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 26 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 48 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 55 per day
- Pet fee: USD 150 per accommodation, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Late check-out fee: 50 percent of room rate (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
FYE2020 in DC
I came here for a conference. The hotel is great because I did not have to leave the building for 3.5 days. It has everything you could possibly need. I would recommend.