If you've only got the time to see a couple of attractions while you are here, Wat Burapharam deserves to be a priority.
To see it for yourself, you'll have to travel 210 miles away from the nation's capital, Bangkok, and into a destination known as Surin.
With 2 hotels nearby, you won't have any issues locating one that satisfies your style. The Martina Hotel and Maneerote Hotel Surin are potential choices and are within 2 miles of Wat Burapharam.
Inhale the rich smell of coffee beans and munch on a mouth-watering treat at TOP BAKERY. This popular eatery is the ideal resting point for travelers who plan to see Wat Burapharam. A little later on, you ought to grab a table at ร้านลูกชิ้นชุมพล for a more nourishing dining experience. And finally, order a glass of wine and chat with some of the friendly locals while you kick up your feet at The Beach.
Other Places to Visit near Wat Burapharam
Before you pack your bags, check out some of the other things to do here:
- Educate yourself on the area's past peoples at Phiphitthaphan Kammatthan - Atthi That Wat Burapha Ram, a curious museum that offers its visitors an interesting range of historical exhibitions.
- There are many events, stories and people that helped mould this region into what we see today. Explore the interesting collection at Surin National Museum to learn about this past.
- You'll discover plenty about the culture and history of the place when you explore City Pillar Shrine. Make sure you educate yourself a little beforehand and be mindful of the etiquette.
- For a lot of people, a vacation isn't a vacation without a trip to the mall. Make your way to Surin Plaza where you can spend the entire day looking around its large selection of retail outlets and places to eat.
- Look around and you'll find some captivating monuments, such as Phraya Surin Phakdi Si Narong Changwang Monument.
Instead of hailing a cab or stressing about parking, hop on the train to Wat Burapharam. You'll be able to hop off at Surin, just 0.5 miles from the attraction.