Picture yourself strolling through the downtown area of your perfect getaway, noticing the architecture or the marvellous nature wherever you look. However, Wat Phra Singh is one attraction you're looking forward to most of all. The day has finally come to get yourself there.
Lodging Close to Wat Phra Singh
Hotels near Wat Phra Singh
Rejoice in the miracles of the divine world at Wat Phra Singh.
Found in the city of Chiang Mai, it's a vibrant tourist haven.
There are an impressive 137 accommodation options within 0.6 miles of Wat Phra Singh. You're sure to find exactly what you want well within walking distance. The Rachamankha, Tamarind Village and U Chiang Mai are definitely a few of the more popular establishments.
Within reach are plenty of economical hotels if you're looking to keep outgoings down while you're exploring the world. Situated 1 mile from it is the Shangri-La Hotel Chiang Mai, but you might also like to have a look at the Kodchasri Thani Hotel Chiangmai if you're looking for another option. It's only 0.6 miles away.
Some people just prefer something on the extravagant side. Luckily, there's a fantastic range of charming upmarket hotels in this area. A local favorite is the Singha Montra Lanna Boutique Style Hotel, a walk of only 1 mile away. Another is the Rim Resort. You'll easily find this spot just 0.3 miles away.
The avenues that neighbor Wat Phra Singh offer a treat for your eyes, ears and tastebuds. Kaldi Coffee House° ChiangMai°民宿+小餐廳 is the perfect place for an early-morning caffeine surge. If you're looking for something slightly more filling, take a look at the menu at Rachamankha Boutique Hotel, another dining establishment in the area. When all is said and done, make your way to The Garden Chiang Mai Guesthouse and Bar and let the wines keep flowing.
Once you've finished with Wat Phra Singh, don't forget to take a look at what else this area has to offer:
- As the scene of important moments in history, Suan Dok Gate is an unmissable landmark, particularly for history fanatics.
- Pay your respects at Wat Chedi Luang and widen your understanding of the area's local culture.
- Head to Sunday Walking Street Market and get a feel for the local culture.
- Recognized as one of the area's major venues for all things art related, you can't go wrong with a music concert or art workshop at Chiang Mai City Arts & Cultural Center.
- Three Kings Monument, a well-known community monument, is an interesting sight to check out and will help develop your understanding of local history.
Old City hotels from Expedia have all that you need, so you can certainly have lodging near Wat Phra Singh you'll adore. It's time to start researching: Old City had more than a few arrivals over the past year. Once the moment arrives to reserve your room, you can rest easy: countless explorers would propose their Old City hotel to a friend or family member. All the information and tips you're looking you'll find right here.
- We've got spaces that are relaxing for everyone, from big families with children to travelers on their own.
- As you might hope near such a magnificent site, the staff at hotels close to Wat Phra Singh provide awesome service.
- Discover that Old City hotels will always be ready to invite you into fresh and tidy rooms.
Suites near Old City saw more visitors in the last twelve months than the year before that, and it's understandable why. With Expedia's vast roster of hotels near Wat Phra Singh, you can stay right next door.
About Old City
You'll still have things to see and do in Old City with Wat Phra Singh conquered.
- Old City hasn't been very well-known in the guide books, but it is now beginning to make itself known.
- Arrange a trip to a local monument, then enjoy the downtown scene to top off your good times with a bang.
- You'll realize Old City also is a pro when it comes to hospitality after you spend some hours on its a full schedule of activities.
You'll never regret paying a visit to Old City, especially when you have one of the awesome deals on accommodation near Wat Phra Singh from Expedia. Bid adieu to the same old views and meet some new photo opportunities!