When you think of a new spot, you might see yourself rambling around the roads, gazing up at the architecture or the beautiful scenery wherever you look. However, there's one feature you are prepared for most of all: Wat Phrathat Doi Suthep. You have wanted to wander there for a while, and now is the day to get there.
Places to Stay at Wat Phrathat Doi Suthep
Hotels near Wat Phrathat Doi Suthep
Wat Phrathat Doi Suthep is a landmark that's familiar to people across the globe.
Chiang Mai, the city it's in, is a destination that most travelers have a blast exploring.
Wat Phrathat Doi Suthep is only about 6 miles away if you decide to stay at one of the 611 hotels that are available in the area. Some good choices are the 137 Pillars House and Anantara Chiang Mai Resort.
If you are traveling on a shoestring, you'll find a few satisfactory hotel options not too far away. Some establishments that come recommended include the Viva Chiang Mai and the Ping Nakara Boutique Hotel & Spa.
Hoping to enjoy a touch of luxury? You'll be pleased to know that the general vicinity has a few upmarket hotels. Travelers who choose to stay at the Shewe Wana Suite Resort or the Puripunn Baby Grand Boutique Hotel will encounter the best in service and amenities.
Pop into กาแฟหมอเส็งดอยสุเทพ (Su Thep, Mueang Chiang Mai District) for a cup of coffee before a day of tours and sightseeing. Seal the night with a hearty meal from ดอยโอชา (113, Tasatoi Alley, Mueang Chiang Mai District). This establishment is just 0.1 miles away from Wat Phrathat Doi Suthep, making it an accessible choice.
Wat Phrathat Doi Suthep isn't the only notable thing to do in the vicinity:
- Take advange of a bright day and go to Doi Suthep-Pui National Park to have a stroll in the great outdoors.
- If you enjoy historic houses, you ought to walk through Bhuping Palace. You'll be inspired by the craftsmanship of this old house.
- As you make your way around Chiang Mai Zoo, see and learn about the many different species that call this place home.
- Chiang Mai University, a much loved school of higher learning, has a vibrant campus that many travelers enjoy seeing. Don't forget to enquire about visiting times and tours.
- Offer your respects at Wat Umong and learn more about the culture of the locals.
Expedia's list of places to stay in Chiang Mai delivers all the things you need, so you'll certainly have locations near Wat Phrathat Doi Suthep that you'll love. Get hunting: Chiang Mai experienced quite a few newcomers last year. You'll rest easy once you are ready to reserve your spot, too: countless explorers would recommend their Chiang Mai hotel to a family member. Need help deciding? All the secret advice you're looking you'll find right here.
- We offer soothing spaces for everyone, including families and singles.
- Rooms in Chiang Mai hotels are always clean, fresh, and eager to show you in.
- As you might hope near such a marvelous landmark, the staff at accommodation near Wat Phrathat Doi Suthep provide grand service.
It's simple to see why getaways near Chiang Mai saw additional visitors in the last year than the year prior to that. With our vast list of hotels near Wat Phrathat Doi Suthep, your prized place awaits.
Learn All About Chiang Mai
When you've accomplished Wat Phrathat Doi Suthep, there are still further things to do in Chiang Mai.
- Chiang Mai has been only for those in the know, but it is now starting to gain in status.
- a full itinerary of action, you'll notice Chiang Mai also knows a few things about laying out the welcome mat.
- Happen upon an endearing shop to browse for souvenirs and appreciate a tempting supper of its most impressive foods.
Wave goodbye to the same old vistas and tip your hat to more than a few new scrapbook photos. Planning a vacation to Chiang Mai is decidedly the best plan you've ever had, especially when you cash in on our phenomenal deals on accommodation near Wat Phrathat Doi Suthep. Reserve now!