When you imagine an unfamiliar place, you might see yourself ambling through downtown, gazing up at the architecture or the beautiful landscapes everywhere around you. Still, Wat Yan Temple is one attraction you're especially counting on. For as long as you can recollect, it has been on your bucket list, and the day has finally come to get yourself there.
Where to Stay Near Wat Yan Temple
Hotels near Wat Yan Temple
If you have only got time to see a couple of attractions while you're here, Wat Yan Temple ought to be at the top of your list.
If you're eager to get there, you'll need to head 60 miles to Pattaya from Bangkok, the nation's capital.
You don't need to worry about finding a hotel. There are 4 in the immediate vicinity. The Budsaba Resort & Spa and Sunrise Villa Resort are within a mere 2 miles of Wat Yan Temple.
Some travelers will be pleased to know that the general area offers a couple of budget accommodations. The Palm Grove Resort and the Sea Sand Sun Resort and Villas are some of the most popular establishments.
Increase your chances of getting a good night's sleep by reserving a room at one of the upmarket accommodation options, found only minutes away. Those who stay at the Sunset Park Resort and Spa or the Ravindra Beach Resort And Spa will encounter the very best in amenities and service.
After a long day of sightseeing, go 0.5 miles from Wat Yan Temple to Champasut (Sattahip District). Spark up a chat with the other patrons and savor a few cocktails.
Wat Yan Temple is not the only notable thing to do in the vicinity:
- It is truly awe-inspiring to gaze at what Mother Nature is capable of creating. A perfect example of a natural phenomena is Buddha Mountain, one of the area's rock formations.
- You should sample some local wines at Silverlake, and if you like what you taste, you can buy a bottle of your favorite drop to take home with you.
- If you can't live without golf, get to Phoenix Golf and Country Club. It's the perfect place to work on your average while you enjoy the local birdlife.
- The Nong Nooch Tropical Botanical Garden is the perfect place to travel to if you have a keen interest in gardens, and are looking for a peaceful place to relax.
- Make sure you snap a few photos of the boats moored in the docks during your time at Ocean Marina Yacht Club.
Expedia's places to stay in Pattaya provide everything you need, so you are sure to get accommodation near Wat Yan Temple that you'll enjoy. There were hundreds of newcomers in the most recent year, so you shouldn't be the only one. When it comes time to make your booking, rest easy: travelers of all manner approve of their Pattaya hotel. Need help deciding? All the inside information you're searching you'll find right here.
- We've got cozy rooms for everyone, including big reunions and teams of two.
- Fitting for such a dazzling monument, the concierge service at lodging around Wat Yan Temple is great.
- You'll find Pattaya accommodation are primed to invite you into presentable and neat rooms.
As you can see, it's understandable why vacations in Pattaya saw extra visitors in 2016 than 2015. Your number one site lies in your future with Expedia's broad selection of hotels near Wat Yan Temple.
There are still further activities to see and do in Pattaya when you've checked Wat Yan Temple off your list.
- Discover the perfect gallery to buy a few souvenirs and eat a delightful meal of the local ingredients.
- Take a day to plan some action, and you'll soon find Pattaya also knows several things about welcoming its guests.
- Pattaya voyages have been a closed book until recently, but rising amounts of trips mean now is a good time to book.
You'll never regret paying a visit to Pattaya, particularly when you benefit from our phenomenal deals on accommodation near Wat Yan Temple. Bid adieu to the vistas you're used to and call on some all-new selfies!