Top Hotels Near Waterfront Cebu City Casino in Lahug
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Waterfront Cebu City Casino
Top Hotels Close to Waterfront Cebu City Casino
You could be seeing lower prices
Casino Filipino Hotel Guide
The buzzing atmosphere at Casino Filipino makes it a truly exciting experience.
Head to Cebu if you'd like to experience it.
Eager to rest your head nearby? Then you'll be pleasantly surprised, because there are 30 options to pick from, all within walking distance. Some of the more popular ones are the Marriott Cebu City, Waterfront Cebu City Hotel & Casino and Hotel Elizabeth Cebu.
Searching for lodgings that won't exceed your budget? Fear not, as there is a wide array of budget hotels in the area. 1 mile away, you'll arrive at the Verbena Hotel, but if that's not to your taste, then an alternative is the Palazzo Pensionne, which is 1 mile away.
This area's numerous upmarket accommodation options will no doubt be drawcards for those who usually vacation in style. You'll experience all the creature comforts at the Radisson Blu Cebu, which is just 1 mile away. The Marco Polo Plaza Cebu is equally impressive and can be found 1 mile away.
While you're roaming the area surrounding Casino Filipino, do not miss out on sampling the coffee and tasty treats at Cafe Fortuna. Later on, you might like to venture to another close by dining spot. Grab a table at Mizu and try a dish you've never eaten before. If you're not ready to call it a night, find a way to Sally's Piano Bar.
Other Places to Visit near Casino FilipinoWhile you are here, you'll figure out that there's loads more than just Casino Filipino to check out:
- There's a good chance you'll find something interesting occurring at Cebu International Convention Center which often holds unique events.
- You can find, and perhaps attend, a few of the area's finest events at IEC Pavillon.
- Burial sites probably aren't the first thing to cross your mind when talking about what to see and do on a vacation. But sites, such as the well-known Celestial Garden, can reveal plenty about this place.
- Go on a shopping spree, run some errands or just kick back with a drink at Ayala Center, a shopping hotspot for travelers and locals alike.
- The passionate members of Cebu Country Club love to get out for a round, and it's easy to see why.