Families enjoy visiting Waupaca though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's forests, cathedral, and riverfront.
- You'll find 40 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Stevens Point
- The closest major airport is in Appleton, WI (ATW-Appleton Intl.), 30.8 mi (49.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Wisconsin Rapids, WI (ISW-South Wood County), 35 mi (56.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Waupaca
The picturesque setting of Peoples Park and Brainerd Bridge Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Foxfire Golf Club and Waupaca Woods Shopping Mall.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Waupaca. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Comfort Suites Foxfire - This 2.5-star hotel features a golf course, free breakfast, and an indoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
- Ramada by Wyndham Waupaca - Our customers like the overall value and pool at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a free water park and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- Econo Lodge - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
Dressing for Waupaca
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 49°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 6°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 27°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 65°F as the daytime average and 8°F as the nighttime average
- About 33.50 inches of rain falls on Waupaca each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 80°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 9°F