Think of yourself ambling through the city center during your next day, noticing the gorgeous world or the architecture everywhere around you. However, there's one attraction you are especially anticipating: Wawel Cathedral. For a while, it's been an entry on your to-do list, and the day has finally come to tick it off.
Where to Stay Close to Wawel Cathedral
Hotels near Wawel Cathedral
No vacation through the area is complete without a visit to Wawel Cathedral.
Situated in the fascinating city of Krakow, it attracts travelers from all over the world.
There are as many as 122 hotels within a radius of 0.6 miles of Wawel Cathedral. You're almost guaranteed to find one you like. Top ones include the Bonerowski Palace, Hotel Copernicus and Hotel Stary.
Searching for lodgings which won't cut into your precious savings? Fortunately, there are loads of budget hotels in the area. The Hotel Wentzl and the Grand Hotel are a couple of well-situated hotel options, that can be found 0.4 miles and 0.6 miles away.
The immediate area also has numerous upmarket accommodation options that offer guests a more extravagant experience. One of the local favorites is the Hotel Senacki, a walk of just 0.2 miles away. Another is the Hotel Gródek. You'll easily find this spot just 0.5 miles away.
Take in the rich scent of fresh coffee and purchase a mouth-watering treat at Secret Garden in Kazimierz - club. This well-known coffee shop is the perfect stop-off point for tourists who want to go to Wawel Cathedral. When the sun starts to fade, you ought to stroll over to Hotel Copernicus for a complete dining experience. Want to cap the night with a tasty drink? You won't need to go too far to come across Novotel Krakow Centrum.
Before your vacation ends, get a taste of some of the other things to do that are in the vicinity of Wawel Cathedral:
- Wawel Castle is one of the most classical destinations in the local area, but it's best to check whether a confirmation is required beforehand.
- An excursion to Church of St Giles is the perfect way to deepen your knowledge of the local religion and way of life.
- The damp, dark and intriguing local cave, Dragon's Den, is an exciting spot to visit.
- If you're searching for a peaceful location to spend some time, head to St. Andrew's Church.
- Everyone will appreciate the thought and creativity involved in the construction of Smok Wawelski Statue.
The proximity of Kraków Główny to Wawel Cathedral makes metro transport an easy way to get to this attraction. It's 1 mile away.
Expedia's resorts and hotels in Krakow supply everything you want, so you can surely have venues near Wawel Cathedral you'll appreciate. Krakow was a relatively celebrated place last year, so you won't be alone. Get the guidance you're looking for right here. Once booking time hits, rest assured: numerous sightseers endorsed their Krakow hotel.
- Discover that Krakow accommodation are prepared to greet you with neat and tidy rooms.
- We've got accommodations that are satisfying for everyone, including big families with children and solitary travelers.
- The staff at accommodation near Wawel Cathedral go beyond the expected which can only enrich your journey to this lovely landmark.
Krakow hotels had more visitors in the last year than 2015, and it's understandable why. With Expedia's excellent catalogue of hotels near Wawel Cathedral, your favored place lies in your future.
Krakow Fascinating Facts and Figures
There are still further activities to do in Krakow once Wawel Cathedral is checked off your agenda.
- Pay a visit to a local museum, then head out on the town to conclude your day with a bang.
- Krakow also knows its stuff when it comes to hospitality after some hours spent on its a full schedule of excursions.
- Krakow tourism has been only for those in on the secret until recently, but soaring numbers of bookings mean the moment to make your move is now.
You won't regret paying a visit to Krakow, especially when you cash in on our awesome deals on accommodation near Wawel Cathedral. Bid adieu to the scenes you're used to and meet some astonishing new scrapbook photos!