Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
As far as inexpensive hotels go this was the nicest I've stayed at. The type of hotel I stay in depends on what I'm doing. I just needed a cheap place to sleep on this trip and would definitely stay here again. It was clean and quiet
Overall good hotel for the price. Pool could use maintenance. Bar/ lounge needs updating and repairs. The first room we were put in the AC did not blow cold air. We were moved to another room which was cooler, but not as cool as we like. We will stay here again.
The doggie bed is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Waycross hotel! Finding the right room during your Southeast Georgia escape doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to easily find a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Pick from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Waycross. When you see the number of pet-friendly amenities available at many area hotels, which might include pet treats and special beds, you'll be wagging your tail just like your favorite pooch. Some Waycross hotels even let youbring more than one furry friend along for your R&R.
- Southeast Georgia is not only pet-friendly--it's also easy on the wallet. Save your cash for a new leash or a special toy and book an accommodation where you and your furry family can settle in without spending too much. We have hotels at plenty of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as scratching Fido behind the ears.
- Travelers say Waycross has some of the best pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations have an average rating of 3.6. Yes, your four-legged family members are welcome, so you can sleep better.
- Who said furry guests couldn't have the time of their lives on vacation? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, Southeast Georgia has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your tail waggers can frolick. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Waycross is popular among travelers with pets like you. Since last year, 14% more sightseers have been exploring area attractions and running around with their furry travel companions. Don't miss your opportunity to discover it for yourself!?