Weed Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for a trip to Weed and want to take your pet along? Stay with your furry friend at one of 5 hotels or accommodations that accept pets. Review these popular Weed hotels and accommodations that are liked by travelers with pets:
- Comfort Inn Mount Shasta Area is a dog-friendly hotel, offering free WiFi and LED TVs for its human guests. Our customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's breakfast and comfortable rooms.
- Pets are welcome at Quality Inn & Suites Weed - Mount Shasta. This hotel offers a computer station and free WiFi. Our customers love this 2.5-star hotel's proximity to shopping and spacious guestrooms.
Planning Your Trip to Weed
Interested in when to schedule your trip for good weather? Arrange your excursions with weather stats about typical rain amounts and temps.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 58°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 26°F
- April-June: the average is 82°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 40°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 73°F as the daytime average and 26°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Weed is 43.15 inches
Exploring Weed with Your Pet
Known for its hiking trails, Weed has lots to offer visitors including its natural beauty and golfing. See the local sights and visit Weed Golf Club and Weed Historic Lumber Town Museum. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Mount Eddy and Cascade Range.