Visitors can enjoy all that Weerawila has to offer including its restaurants. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals. In Weerawila, there are 12 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Weerawila
Places to visit in the larger region include Yatala Dagoba, Tissa Lake, and Bundala Bird Sanctuary. You'll also find Kirinda Temple and Kataragama Temple Complex in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Weerawila. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Flameback Eco Lodge is located in central Weerawila. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Weerawila can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Saraii Village is located in the heart of Weerawila. Guests who stay at this 3-star tree house in Weerawila can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Weerawila, Sri Lanka is located 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from the city center. This 3.5-star hotel in Weerawila features a full-service spa, 3 restaurants, and free breakfast.
Dressing for Weerawila
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 72°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 89°F, while the average at night is 74°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 75°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 87°F and nighttime averages of 72°F
- Weerawila gets about 2.48 inches of rain per year
- Usually April and May are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 72°F