Visiting Węgierska Górka
Travelers to Węgierska Górka will find plenty to explore and enjoy. A top sight in the area is Ustron Ski Resort. There are 69 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Węgierska Górka
Ustron Ski Resort is a notable place to visit in the region. You'll also find Zywiec Brewery Museum and Szczyrk Ski Resort in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Węgierska Górka, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 20 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Hotel Beskidian is located in central Węgierska Górka. This 2-star hotel in Węgierska Górka features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Qubus Hotel Bielsko-Biala is 1 mi (1.6 km) from the center of Węgierska Górka. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Bielsko-Biala can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Hotel & SPA Czarny Groń is 16.1 mi (25.9 km) from central Węgierska Górka. This 4-star hotel in Andrychow features a full-service spa, ski slopes, and free breakfast.
Dressing for Węgierska Górka
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 53°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 19°F
- From April to June, the average is 75°F during the day and 30°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 40°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 63°F as the daytime average and 23°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Węgierska Górka is 0.87 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 76°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 21°F