Visiting Weirs Beach
Visitors to Weirs Beach are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting and live music. Tourists can also enjoy the city's local tours and bars.
- There are 16 hotels and other accommodations in Weirs Beach
- The closest major airport is in Laconia, NH (LCI-Laconia Municipal), 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Concord, NH (CON-Concord Municipal), 28.1 mi (45.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Weirs Beach
Favorite family attractions include Funspot Family Fun Center and Winnipesaukee Scenic Railroad. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakeside and such places to visit as Endicott Rock Park and Lake Winnipesaukee. Additionally, you might want to add Winnipesaukee Pier to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 16 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Weirs Beach. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Grand View Motel & Cottages - With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and helpful staff.
- Lakeview House & Cottages - This 2.5-star guesthouse features 2 outdoor pools, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Lake Winnipesaukee Motel - This 2.5-star motel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its convenient parking and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Weirs Beach
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 48°F and the nighttime average to be 10°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 80°F during the day and 28°F at night
- July through September averages 82°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 66°F during the day and 14°F at night
- About 44.13 inches of rain falls on Weirs Beach each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 13°F