Get an overview of this hotelEco-friendly Wellington hostel in The best-rated area in Wellington, walk to Civic Square
Popular property highlights
Located in The best-rated area in Wellington, this eco-friendly hostel is steps from Wellington Town Hall and Civic Square. Cuba Street Mall and Te Papa are also within 10 minutes.
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hostel has a bar/lounge and WiFi in public areas. Breakfast is free. Additionally, coffee/tea in a common area, a microwave in a common area, and a refrigerator in a common area are onsite.
All rooms are shared and offer WiFi and showers. Satellite TV and free toiletries are among the other amenities available to guests.
- Good location
- Helpful staff
- Clean guestrooms
- Comfy beds and nice bathrooms
Nomads Capital Backpackers Wellington
The hostel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Public areas are equipped with wireless Internet access (surcharge).
This eco-friendly hostel also offers tour/ticket assistance, barbecue grills, and a picnic area. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests.
Nomads Capital Backpackers Wellington is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 48
- Number of floors - 3
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Limited WiFi (surcharge) device count 1
- Shared microwave
- Shared refrigerator
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Smoke-free property
- Television in common areas
- Designated smoking areas
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Picnic area
- Year Built 1900
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( NZD 4 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( NZD 4 per 24-hour period )
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Shared accommodations
- Private bathroom
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Guests are offered a complimentary breakfast each morning.
Nomads Capital Backpackers Wellington has a restaurant serving dinner only.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snorkeling nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 10 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Breakage deposit: NZD 200 per stay
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: NZD 4 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: NZD 4 per 24-hour period (1-device limit, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: NZD 25 per person (one-way)
- Late check-out fee: NZD 10
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Nomads Backpackers Wellington
- Nomads Capital
- Nomads Capital Backpackers
- Nomads Capital Backpackers Hostel
- Nomads Capital Backpackers Hostel Wellington
- Nomads Capital Backpackers Wellington
- Nomads Capital Wellington
- Nomads Wellington
- Nomads Wellington Backpackers
- Wellington Nomads
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 10 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Alcohol is not permitted at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
Qualmark® assigns an official star rating for accommodations in New Zealand. This Backpacker property is rated 5 stars.