Get an overview of this hotel4.5-star luxury hotel, walk to Wellington Cable Car
Popular property highlights
Situated in Wellington, this luxury hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Wellington Cable Car, Beehive, and Old Government Buildings. St Paul's Cathedral and Civic Square are also within 15 minutes.
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a fitness center, and a bar/lounge. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, valet parking, 24-hour room service, and conference rooms are onsite.
All 139 rooms feature comforts like premium bedding and pillow menus, while conveniences include refrigerators and coffee makers. IPod docks and 24-hour room service are standard, as are LCD TVs with satellite channels.
- Good location
- Walkability and proximity to shopping
- Helpful staff
- Clean guestrooms
- Comfy beds
- Parking wasn't ideal
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This luxury hotel also offers a fitness center, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Novotel Wellington is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 139
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- One meeting room
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (meters) - 30
- Smoke-free property
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: ,
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- Room service (24 hours)
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- In-room climate control (heating)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Caucus Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open daily.
Caucus Bar - This bar serves light fare only. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness center.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 15 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Resort fee
- Fee for buffet breakfast: NZD 32.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: NZD 10.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: NZD 10.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: NZD 28.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: NZD 30.00 per night
- Novotel Hotel Wellington
- Novotel Wellington
- Wellington Novotel
- Novotel Wellington Hotel Wellington
- Novotel Wellington Hotel
- Accor Wellington
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Up to 2 children 15 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Qualmark® assigns an official star rating for accommodations in New Zealand. This Hotel property is rated 4 star plus and is displayed on this page as 4.5 stars.