Visitors to Wellington are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping, festivals, and mountain views.
- You'll find 129 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Fort Collins
- The closest major airport is in Cheyenne, WY (CYS-Cheyenne Regional), 24.5 mi (39.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Wellington
Places to visit in the larger region include Anheuser-Busch Brewery, Canyon Concert Ballet and the Canyon Concert Dance Center North Studio, and Fort Collins Museum of Discovery. You'll also find Odell Brewing Company and Old Town Square in the area.
This is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Days Inn by Wyndham Wellington Fort Collins Area - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Wellington
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 58°F during the day and 18°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 83°F, while the average at night is 32°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 42°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 70°F and nighttime averages of 18°F
- Wellington gets about 15.55 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 84°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 19°F